Animal Allergies Can Be Treated
You Don’t Have to Give Up Your Pet
If you’ve brought home a new kitten only to find yourself suffering from a stuffy nose, congestion, itchy eyes, and more, rest assured knowing that you have more options than simply returning the animal. Pet dander is one of the most common allergies, and our team at Montana Allergy and Asthma Specialists has many treatment options to help you combat your discomfort while still bonding with your pet. We can help you live a more comfortable life!
Temporary and long-term solutions include:
- Regular, systemic cleaning of your home to make sure all traces of your animal are always cleared away.
- Over the counter or prescription antihistamines.
- Having designated areas of your home where your animal is not allowed to roam – for example, your bedroom.
- Replacing carpets with wood flooring to reduce buildup of dander.
- Using air filters that help clear the air and reduce a variety of airborne allergens.
- Allergy shots and immunotherapy through your allergist.
You don’t have to suffer from pet allergies any longer! Speak with our team to discuss your condition today! For more information about your options, contact us at (406) 237-5500.